Sunday, October 30, 2005

changi airport

m in the changi airport now...so lucky, this time i can "naik" singapore airline, i thought i no chance to "naik" singapore airline throughout my "tour leader" life....so sien now, nothing to do now...so got free internet surfing then update my blog....haha...actually nothing to write lah....wish me good luck during this six days lah...cos my customers very "yim zim" rich people always felt that they are the "king/ queen", this tour no hope liao, cos most of them are children....but my last tour is good, althought they not bring me the "money" but i get know many frens...especially my roomate...she is so cute....haha...hope i can get know more this kind of frens.....i will continue my story after m back from korea...oh my god....after back from korea i have to korea again next week, within this 2 months i already been there 3 times...when can i go other places like hong kong and shanghai....if is japan is better...US and UK lagi best...hahaha...daydream again...

No comments: